Sustainability and responsible business
What does sustainability mean to us?
Sustainability and responsible business are pillars of our corporate culture. The implementation of and compliance with environmental, social, and corporate standards are just as important to us as is the success of our company group.
We’re keeping Germany on track to achieving its energy transition targets.
- We increase the efficiency of renewable energy by using the latest technology and with constant professional monitoring and maintenance of our plants.
- We avoid problems caused by power outages by ensuring black start capability with stored hydrogen for our fuel cells in bio-methanol power plants.
- We make renewable energy available anytime, anywhere by converting it into green hydrogen and bio-methanol.
- We supply hundreds of thousands of households with green electricity.
We’re ensuring a sustainable future with consistent environmental protection.
- Through responsible project development, we protect the environment and promote the biodiversity of flora and fauna on our land.
- Together with farmers and communities, we develop concepts for the ecological, parallel agricultural use of selected areas.
- We start partnerships with local communities to create added value for residents and communities and take their interests into account in our planning.
We’re supporting a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.
- We provide our employees with an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- We are continuously converting our vehicle fleet to e-mobility.